Poverty rates in the United States could reach their highest levels in 50 years due to COVID-19. We feel compelled to do our part to help ensure that local children and families can access the basics to not only survive this pandemic but thrive as we move beyond it.
Every year Potomac Point Winery partners with S.E.R.V.E (Stafford Emergency Relief through Volunteer Efforts) to help serve our local community. S.E.R.V.E gives out over 2.5 tons of food every week, and they need help. S.E.R.V. E’s food pantry aids families once a month; Their families receive a box of nutritious food, bags of bread, meat, and produce meant to provide for a family for a week.
What’s in it for you?
Beyond the obvious great feeling of helping to support those in need in your local community, Potomac Point Winery is sweetening the deal! From November through January, every time you donate a jar of jelly & 28 oz peanut butter, we will gift you with a complimentary glass of wine or specialty wine flight!
- Minimum of two products (ex. one 20 oz jelly + one 28 oz peanut butter).
- Please ensure items are not expired.
- Maximum of one ticket valid per person per visit.
- Selection of complimentary glasses includes your choice of La Belle Vie White, Rosé, Chardonnay, Abbinato, Dolce Rubus, Custom White, Coyote Cave, Sangria, or Grog (based on availability)!
- Specialty wine flight includes a taste of 4 wines!
- We do require a bistro reservation for on-site enjoyment. If you do not have a reservation when you drop off your peanut butter & jelly, you will be given a ticket to use on your next visit!
S.E.R.V.E’s Mission: To encourage individuals and groups to work together to alleviate local human suffering by meeting the emergency needs of children, individuals, and families who are experiencing financial crisis, and to promote programs to help individuals become more self-sufficient. SERVE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving all of Stafford County as well as portions of Spotsylvania, Caroline, King George Counties and the City of Fredericksburg.