Beginning Nov. 19th, 2021 we invite you to join us for a perfectly curated wine tasting in our Barrel Room or Production Area for a true cellar to sip experience. Our wine attendant will lead you through an intimate tasting of eight popular wines, behind-the-scenes stories, and wine-making details. Please allow 60-90 minutes for your tasting.
We recommend adding our cheese & charcuterie pairing for a more unique and educational experience (+$15/person).
The cellar is built to keep our wine chilled; we recommend bringing a sweater for maximum comfort. Although this experience is best suited for 2-8 guests; if you have a group of more than 8 guests please contact our Guest Services Coordinator for more details: Reservations@potomacpointwinery.com, 540.446.2251.
Wine tastings will begin promptly 5 min after your reservation start time. Please note, our bistro menu will not be available for purchase in this area. If you would like to dine with us before or after your cellar experience, please make a separate bistro reservation.
- Reservations open 30 days in advance.
- $40/person + tax.
- Adult Only Experience.
- Experience available Friday-Sunday.
- No dogs are permitted in our cellar spaces.
- Available Friday – Sunday at select times.
- If you are running more than 10 minutes behind, you may miss a portion of your wine tasting.
- Tables are socially distant, up to 24 guests may be seated in the cellar during your experience.