Potomac Point Winery is now offering the unique experience of private lounge tents! Spend this winter in style with your own heated wine tent. Each tent is 16 ft. x 16 ft. and best suited to groups of 4-8 guests. All lounge tents are heated and located on the Hill overlooking the vineyard below.
Each reservation includes a staff member for personal food & beverage service. Our wine tent dining menu consists of cheese platters, small plates, flatbreads, desserts, and more! Our tent rentals will have two hours & forty-five minutes to enjoy! To reserve a lounge tent a rental fee of $150 and a food & beverage minimum will apply.
Friday Night at 6pm, Saturday, and Sunday Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $200
Wednesday, Thursday, and 11 am & 2:30pm on Friday Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $50
Reservations open up two weeks in advance.
All tents will be thoroughly sanitized between reservations with a fogger. Currently, VA state mandates permit a maximum of ten people to gather together. Due to this mandate, we will not permit two tent rentals next to each other. To provide a safer, low contact experience we have implemented the following serving guidelines:
- Servers will wear masks & remain outside the tent whenever possible.
- All food will be served in containers, from the tent opening.
- Wine is available by flight or bottle only.
- Tabs can only be split evenly.
Tent Pro Tips:
- Reservations open up two weeks in advance (ex. on December Dec. 12th, Dec. 26th reservations will open up).
- Tents are rented Wednesdays-Sundays when the winery is open. Note: the winery is closed Dec. 22nd-25th, Dec. 31st, and Jan. 1st.
- We recommend checking-in approximately 10 minutes prior to your reservation start time. This will allow our hostesses to start your tab & get you seated on-time.
- Dress in layers, wear warm shoes/socks & BYOblanket- especially for cold days & night reservations.
- Warm-up by ordering our signature grog (mulled wine), or portoddy (dark hot chocolate + port wine).
- Pre-order a Le Grand Cru platter to kick-off your lounge experience with our most popular cheese & charcuterie display.
- Two of our four tents have access to a private firepit! Get your request in early to rent a firepit & s’mores platter.
- Are you celebrating a special occasion? Pre-order a naked wine cake to enjoy for dessert.
- Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @PotomacPointWinery so we can share your #winetent photos!
Tents provided by Wild Tribe Co.
Photography by Casandra Lorraine