UPDATE: 03.28.22 – WINE TENTS have left our property for the Spring/Summer/Fall seasons.
Spend this winter in style with your own heated wine tent overlooking the vineyard below.
Each reservation includes a staff member for personal food & beverage service. Our wine tent dining menu consists of cheese & charcuterie platters, small plates, desserts, and more! Our tent rentals include two hours & forty-five minutes to enjoy! To reserve a lounge tent a rental fee of $150 and a food & beverage minimum will apply. Tents are best suited for groups with 4-8 guests.
Friday Night at 6pm, Saturday, and Sunday Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $200
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoon Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $50
Wine tents are available until March 27th, 2022. Please scroll to the bottom of this post and read all important wine tent information and contract terms before booking.
Wine Tent Pro Tips:
- Reservations open up 30 days in advance at 9:00am.
- Tents are rented Wednesdays-Sundays when the winery is open.
- We recommend checking in approximately 10 minutes prior to your reservation start time. This will allow our hostesses to start your tab & get you seated on time.
- Dress in layers, wear warm shoes/socks & BYOblanket- especially for cold days & night reservations.
- Warm-up by ordering our signature grog (mulled wine).
- Pre-order a Le Grand Cru platter to kick-off your lounge experience with our most popular cheese & charcuterie display.
- Are you celebrating a special occasion? Pre-order a naked wine cake to enjoy for dessert.
- Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @PotomacPointWinery so we can share your #winetent photos!
Tents provided by Wild Tribe Co.
IMPORTANT WINE TENT POLICIES:
- There will be one tab per group (started upon arrival), or tabs can be split evenly amongst guests.
- Tabs: A 20% auto-gratuity will be added to all bills.
- Pets & Smoking are not permitted.
- No outside food or alcohol is permitted in the wine tents.
- Due to the nature & setup of the tents, food will be served in to-go containers for your convenience.
- No touching, moving or adjusting the heat source. (PPW staff can do that for you).
- The maximum group size per tent is 8 guests.
- Friday Night at 6pm, Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $200
- Wednesday, Thursday, and 11 am & 2:30pm on Friday Food & Beverage Minimum Spend = $50
- Wine bottles to-go can count towards food & beverage minimum spends.
- Each reservation group will have 2 hours & 45 minutes to enjoy the tent. This will allow us to effectively sanitize each tent between groups.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, we do not permit music or decorations that can be heard or seen outside the tent.
- Wine Cakes: wine cakes must be ordered a minimum of 3 days in advance and cannot be canceled within 72 hours of your reservation time.
- Potomac Point Winery & Wild Tribe Co. are not held liable for any personal injury that occurs in or around the tents.
- Any guests for staff feeling ill or exhibiting illness symptoms will not be permitted on-site.
- By visiting Potomac Point Winery, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Cancelations must be made within 72 hours of your reservation date/time in order to receive a full refund. If Potomac Point Winery needs to cancel your reservation for any reason (including but not limited to extreme weather) you will be notified as soon as possible and given a full refund by original payment method. Please note, we do not offer refunds or reschedules for cold weather, snow, or rain. We will only offer refunds if the winery itself is closed due to extreme weather.
If your party is found to be responsible for any damages to the tent or items within your tent during your rental, by making this reservation you agree to be charged as per the list below:
- Canvas Tent: $500
- Couch: $250
- Chair: $125
- Couch/Chair Cushion: $30
- Pouf: $50
- Small Rug (entry/accent): $15
- Large Rug (main area 8×10): $100
- Side Table: $25
- Coffee Table: $40
- Throw Pillow: $15
- Decorative Accents (Flowers/Lanterns/Other Seasonal Decor): $15
By proceeding with a wine tent reservation, you are accepting all rules & regulations of Potomac Point Winery and Wild Tribe Co. This includes the aforementioned wine tent policies, rates, hours, damages agreement, and cancellation policy.