Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other, galentines, or family this Valentine’s Day – we have options for everyone at Potomac Point Winery & Vineyard in Northern Virginia:
- February 2nd – 13th: Chocolate & wine pairing flights! Enjoy a selection of our favorite Lindt Lindor & Ghirardelli chocolates perfectly paired with four PPW wines. V-day Flights can be enjoyed during any bistro or wine tent reservation ($18 per flight).
- Feb. 2nd – 13th: The ladies at Wild Tribe Co. have beautifully decorated the Wine Tents with Valentine’s Vibes! Feel the love in these adorable heated tents. Enjoy a perfectly paired wine & chocolate flight or order a delectable rosé wine cake for a perfectly pink & unforgettable treat! Our “Love is Sweet” dessert platters will be available for order in our wine tents from Feb. 9th – 13th! These adorable platters include chocolate-covered strawberries, triple chocolate mousse cups, cake pops, and pink macarons ($28).
- Friday, Feb. 11th (evening) & Saturday, Feb. 12th: PPW’s bistro will be offering delectable Valentine-themed specials! Make your reservations today. Don’t forget to add on a rosé wine cake for a perfectly pink & unforgettable treat.
- Sunday, Feb. 13th: Make a reservation for Sunday Brunch and enjoy our Valentine-themed brunch specials; to include our strawberry-infused Mi Amor Mimosa!
- Feb. 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th: Enjoy our Sinfully Sweet Dessert & Wine Tasting in our Barrel Room or D’vine Lounge, for a romantic cellar to sip experience. Our wine attendant will guide you through an intimate tasting of four popular wines, each paired perfectly with a selection of delectable desserts. $33/person + tax & service.
No matter which PPW experience you choose to enjoy, don’t forget to take a photo with our LOVE barrels before you leave! Reservations open 30 days in advance. Have questions? Call or email our Guest Services Coordinator for help: email@example.com, 540.446.2251.