In the past few years, wineries have popped up everywhere, on both coasts. You can find them in different regions of Virginia, Texas, and, of course, all over California.
Joining a wine club has plenty of benefits, especially if you find yourself purchasing bottles of wine on a regular basis. Take a look at these benefits that wine club members typically receive to help you decide if membership is right for you:
- Special Reserves:Wineries store special reserves and wine club exclusives for their wine club members. Expect your deliveries to be sprinkled with a few of these ultra-special bottles.
- VIP Reservations:If you’ve ever been to a popular wine region in the summer, you’ve experienced the crowded wine scene. Potomac Point only takes tasting & bistro reservations for their club members. Skip the wait and enjoy your wine leisurely.
- Free Tastings: It’s pretty standard to receive free tastings when you sign up for the club or maybe even a few times a year. Potomac Point on the other hand offers complimentary classic tastings for you AND a friend every time you come in! They’ll even upgrade their club members to the premier tastings for only $5.
- Preferred Pricing: Most wine clubs offer a free pick-up option or deliver quarterly shipments of wine at a discounted rate! Potomac Point Winery also offers 20% off any cases of wine your purchase and discounts off bottles and glasses of wine you purchase.
- Exclusive Events: Throughout the year, Potomac Point will send out invites for special events like club blending challenges, Pick-Up parties with fun activities, and after hour openings that are exclusive to wine club members.
- Discounted Merchandise:Some wineries have gift shops attached to them and will give up to 20 percent off the price of snacks and wine themed décor so you can enjoy a more reasonable rate.