We are loving these creative ideas for a memorable Easter at home this year!
- Enjoy a gourmet Easter Dinner, without having to cook! Our head chef has created a delectable dinner, prepared for pickup Saturday evening and complete with reheat instructions for Sunday. Deviled eggs, rum raisin glazed ham, lemon bars…our mouth is watering.
- Make the morning special! When the kid’s wake up to Easter baskets and hidden eggs, pour yourself a delectable mimosa while you relish the day and count your many blessings.
- Order a beautiful spring floral arrangement! The floral industry is not immune to this difficult time, and they are throwing away hundreds of pounds of beautiful flowers weekly. Feel great about supporting a local business by ordering from your favorite local shop; not to mention it will brighten up your whole week!
- Step up your egg hunt game this year with these adorable additions. We are definitely stealing these ideas!
- 22 Kid’s Easter Games from Good Housekeeping will keep your kids entertained and having fun. We especially love the Easter advent calendar and clue hunt!
- Spread some Easter cheer by sending friends, family, or neighbors an adorable Easter surprise. Maybe it’s some locally made chocolate or wine! Our adorable custom Easter labels make a great gift.
- Partake in a kid friendly project that has a delectable ending! Make your favorite Easter treats together or utilize our Jell-O egg recipe (we even added wine for the adults)!
- Looking for more at home activities? Check out our “Quarantined with Wine” blog post.
*Ham is limited in quantity, we will take requests in order & call to confirm availability*