Think you know everything there is to know about Potomac Point Winery?…well guess again! Potomac Point has much more to offer than just award winning wine, delicious food, and breath-taking views! Here are just a few things you might not have known about us:
- Looking for some fun while you sip on your wine? We offer corn hole boards AND horseshoes to play with any day of the week! Come on up to the front desk and ask us!
- Did you know that anyone is welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages for a family picnic in the vineyard or at the picnic pavilion? All you have to do is call us to ensure there is not an event going on, grab a bottle of wine from our gift shop and you’re set to go!
- Happen to be a cigar smoker? Well, you’re in luck! Potomac Point sells five to six different types of cigars at our front desk at all times. So kick back and relax up on Humidor Hill and puff away!
- Love dogs just like we do? Bring them with you to Potomac Point for some fun in the sun and to make new doggie friends. Whether they are hanging out with you at the tasting bar or sun bathing out in the courtyard they are always welcome!
- Want to visit the winery but can’t find a babysitter? Bring them in to our “Little Buds Room” to laugh and play while Mom and Dad have some romantic quality time near by.
- Looking for some Fall Fun this year? Bring your family and friends and sit around one of our toasty fire pits in the courtyard! We even sell S’mores kits to purchase for your group to add to your campfire fun!
- Potomac Point always has fun events going on for you to attend! From our Halloween Treat tastings in October to our Sinfully Sweet chocolate and wine tasting on Valentine’s Day, there is something for everyone! Check out our event calendar and join in on the fun!
- We have seasonal drink selections in the winter and the summer! Weather you would like to try our summer sangria or our winter grog, Potomac Point is the place to come to satisfy your seasonal desires.
- Did you know that we are one of six stops on the Grapes & Grains trail? This fun and tasty trail is made up of wineries, distilleries, and breweries in the area so go purchase a ticket to visit all six stops complete with free tours and discounts galore… or just come visit us!
- Did you know that our owner Cindi Causey was recently elected to serve on the Winery Association Board of Directors? Next time you come in to see us, make sure to congratulate her on this amazing achievement!
There you have it folks! We hope to see you here very soon to take advantage of EVERYTHING Potomac Point has to offer!