The PPW family is constantly growing. If you have a passion for hospitality & wine, we want to meet you!
Guest Services Coordinator
Position will support the overall coordination of guest services to include reservations, online store, shipping, event sales, and wine club support. Position performs both skilled administrative and operational functions. Work is performed in a fast-paced hospitality environment that demands strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Work is performed under the supervision of the Director of Operations. Position will fill in as needed for various positions on the floor.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Always represents Potomac Point’s interests and while on duty delivers an exceptional customer experience to every guest.
- Works to enhance the guest’s experience during their visit at Potomac Point by managing the guest’s expectation and coordinating their visit through reservations.
- Resolve customer concerns as well as wine club members issues proactively.
- Handles all reservation requests and re-directs additional requests to the appropriate manager.
- Handles all direct wine shipping orders quickly, following State compliance rules.
- Ability to conduct facility tours for private event bookings and/or customer education.
- Ability to create requested private event proposals and contracts.
- Assists with winery in-house event coordination, answer questions related to in-house events, handles Eventbrite ticket sales, refund requests, etc.
- Maintains and updates customer databases on a weekly basis (club members, volunteers, newsletter, etc.).
- Maintains Google calendar along with written weekly schedule and distributes appropriately.
- Assists with preparing and processing wine club packages and shipments.
- Assists with scheduling, planning and coordinating wine club events successfully.
- Coordinates off-site wine festival application paperwork and remote licensing.
- Coordinates volunteers to staff festivals; harvest; bottling etc.
- Ability to represent the organization at offsite events, tastings, festivals or meetings as assigned.
- Can perform duties as Wine Attendant, Customer Service Representative, Event Staff, or Winery Float.
- Ability to train new staff on floor positions.
- All other duties as assigned.Skills & Abilities: Thorough knowledge of the organization, company history and general administrative policies and practices; Ability to navigate the POS system to effectively utilize the system for reporting to resolve customer service matters. Ability to multi-task and juggle several different projects at once. Must be a self-starter and see things through to completion; must possess excellent communication skills to resolve customer service issues. Must be discreet with personnel and business-related information. Ability to navigate wine club software. Ability to utilize UPS Shipping software and shipping process.
Education and Experience: Any combination and education and experience equivalent to a Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism and/or a minimum of two years working with the Hospitality/ Tourism Industry. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Share Point, WordPress, and Outlook. Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs., and work on your feet for long periods of time.
Full-Time Position: $13-$16 Hourly