If you are looking to peek into the world of events & marketing, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Potomac Point Winery is looking for interns in the Northern Virginia area. Starting in January 2022, we will be interviewing for Spring & Summer Internship positions.
Email your resume or any questions to Chelsea@potomacpointwinery.com to apply.
- Assemble Wedding & Event Packets
- Create & Schedule Social Media posts
- Weekly Blog Submissions: Weddings & Events
- Site Visit Tag-a-long; Learn to conduct site visits
- Learn to create client proposals and BEOs
- They will work with the Venue Coordinator on the event day
- Create event day signage
- Weekly Activities Sheets
- Bi-Weekly reputation reports
- Help with consumption reports, after-action reports, and filing
- Create a competitive analysis of local wedding and event locations
- Other jobs as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- College Student or Recent Graduate.
- Willing to work 400 hours (unpaid).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Willing to work long hours on your feet, including weekends & nights.