As we move into fall, Potomac Point Winery is making some changes! The biggest change is with our picnic offerings. If you have been here over the past few months, you may have ordered from our limited edition picnic menu. Please note, as of October 4th our picnic menu is going away and all picnic locations are self-service. However, this does mean that you are now able to bring outside food to our picnic locations! You can also order Wine & Cheese Trays directly from our tasting room. Due to COVID-19, we do required reservations to enjoy our property.
NEW Picnic Details:
- All picnic tables are located in self-service areas: Picnic Pavilion, Chianti’s Corner, and Merlot Meadow.
- Friday – Sunday there is a $40 fee per picnic table (fee waived with $100 spend).
- Picnic Tables are complimentary with the purchase of wine Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (reservations still required).
- Picnickers can order wine & cheese trays from our tasting room upon arrival.
- All picnic diners will be assigned to a picnic seating area (not lawn space); however, you are welcome to set-up in the grass near your assigned table.
- Wine is available by the bottle only.
- Outside food is permitted at picnic locations.
- We do not permit outside alcohol anywhere on property.
- Please note, bistro food is not available in picnic locations.
- Social Distancing will be enforced throughout your visit, with all people outside your reservation group.
- Masks are required when you enter any buildings on property.
- Each reservation group will have a two-hour specified timeslot to enjoy. This will allow us to affectively sanitize each dining area between groups.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, we do not permit speeches/ presentations, decorations, balloons, confetti, games, banners/signs, sparklers, photographers, bands and DJs; unless you have rented a private space.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made a minimum of 12-hours in advance. Cancel your reservation directly through Hostme. If you do not show up for your reservation or you cancel after the 12-hour mark, the cancellation fee will be charged.
Thank you so much for your support & understanding during these crazy times. If you have any additional questions please call 540.446.2251 or email Reservations@potomacpointwinery.com. We can’t wait for your visit!