Dear Winery Guest,
The safety and well-being of everyone who visits Potomac Point is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the current situation and are taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As the situation continues to change and evolve we must shift our approach to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
While we have always followed the strictest cleaning policies, we’re taking it even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings, concentrating on public areas. We are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Governor Northam.
At this time, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We are offering “Vineside Pickup” for food, wine, and wine cakes! – learn more here.
- We have temporarily discontinued on-site dining from Le Grand Cru Bistro.
- Wine delivery is now available! Learn more here.
- We are offering 20% off when you purchase three or more bottles! Shop online here.
- We have temporarily discontinued wine tastings, along with the sale of glasses and flights.
- We are offering March Madness Wine Tastings To-Go, enjoy from the comfort of your living room!
- We have temporarily discontinued our olive oil tasting bar; however, all olive oils are available for purchase.
- We will continue to be a “NO HANDSHAKE” facility; we courage a no touch policy and aggressive hand washing and/or sanitizing.
- We are not currently accepting more than 10 patrons in our facility at anytime.
We recommend following the CDC preventative actions by staying home when you are sick (except to get medical care), washing your hands before eating, avoid touching your face, and frequently cleaning surfaces. We request that anyone exhibiting physical symptoms, such as fever, coughing and sneezing, not enter our facility.
Lastly, if you’re in a position to help, we could really use your support right now. While we have to put limitations on our business, we are still making delectable local wine and we’d be truly grateful for the opportunity to sell some to you. Quite frankly, our ability to continue supporting our employees and sustain this shutdown depends on it. If your unable to visit in person, all wine & gift cards can be purchased directly through our website. To learn more about how to help small businesses during this difficult time, read here.
We are especially grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you to Potomac Point Winery in the near future. For more details, please call our order line: 540.446.2251.
Cindi & Skip Causey