Policies & Guidelines for your visit:
We are excited to welcome you back to Potomac Point Winery & Vineyard. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our highest priority. We have put together these policies to create a safe environment for your enjoyment, making for a fun-filled day out of the house. Updated winery & bistro hours can be viewed at the bottom of our website.
Reservations can be made for parties of 1-10 guests and require a credit card to reserve your spot. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Wine tastings are not currently available; however, we do offer wine flights during your reservation.
- Our bistro menu will be served in our outdoor Courtyard, indoor D’Vine Lounge & Richland Ballroom (when available).
- Wine is available by the bottle, glass, or flight.
- All Friday-Sunday reservations require a minimum spend of $25 per guest 21 and older; this can count towards food & wine consumed on-site or wine purchased to-go.
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Large groups of 6+ guests will incur an automatic 20% gratuity on their bill
- Only one tab permitted per group.
- We do not permit large groups at two separate tables; social distancing will be enforced, and walking back and forth between tables will not be permitted to keep a comfortable environment for all patrons.
- Note: wine cakes must be ordered a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- Learn more about our fireside tables!
- If you are not able to make your time, PPW will hold your reservation for fifteen minutes.
Groups of 1-5 Guests = 2 hour timeslot
Groups of 6-10 Guests = 2.5 hour timeslot
PRO TIP: When you request a bistro reservation, you will receive an email & text that says your request is “pending approval”. Once our reservation specialist has a chance to review our openings, they will send a confirmation email, rejection text, or call to see if you are open to shifting time or location.
Potomac Point Winery is offering the unique experience of private lounge tents through March 21st! Spend this winter in style with your own heated wine tent. Each tent is 16 ft. x 16 ft. and caters to groups of 4-8 guests. All lounge tents are heated and located on the Hill overlooking the vineyard below.
Each reservation includes a staff member for personal food & beverage service. Our wine tent dining menu consists of cheese platters, small plates, flatbreads, desserts, and more! All tents will be thoroughly sanitized between reservations. Review all tent details and book your reservation by clicking below.
- We have arranged all dining areas to be physically distanced, and we have limited seating.
- For the safety of all, our staff will be wearing masks while serving.
- We require all guests to wear a mask if you enter the winery building for any reason.
- Any guest or staff feeling ill or exhibiting any illness symptoms will not be permitted on-site.
- Cleaning and disinfecting shall be frequent with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- We have inserted plexiglass to our front register area and marked physically distanced lines.
- We are a handshake free zone.
- By visiting Potomac Point Winery, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For more details, please call 540.446.2251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait for your visit.