Potomac Point is a Tuscan-styled winery, vineyard, and bistro nestled in the heart of Northern Virginia. Surrounded by rolling vineyards, Potomac Point’s indoor and outdoor offerings are designed to curate a memorable wine & culinary experience.
Reservations are required for on-site enjoyment. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. Read below to learn about each of our different experiences.
Available Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Le Grand Cru Bistro is Potomac Point’s in-house restaurant with seasonally updated menus. Our Bistro menu includes savory tapas & small plates, cheese & charcuterie platters, chef’s entrees, mouthwatering desserts, and more. Table-side service will be provided, wine is available by bottle, glass, or flight.
Full Table Service. Accommodates group of 2-10 guests.
Important Dining Information:
Indoor & Outdoor bistro dining available; bistro areas typically include the courtyard, veranda, and D’vine Lounge. We will do our best to accommodate any specific seating preferences (not guaranteed). All Friday-Sunday reservations require a minimum spend of $25 per guest 21 and older; this can count towards food & wine consumed on-site or wine purchased to-go.
- Reservations are free; we ask that you give us a 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel.
- We have a 15-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time so we don’t give away your table.
- Your table will be reserved for 2 hours for parties of up to 5; 3 hours for parties of 6+.
- One tab permitted per group, or tabs can be split evenly.
- Parties of 6+ will incur an automatic 20% gratuity.
- We do not permit large groups at two separate tables; social distancing will be enforced and walking back and forth between tables will not be permitted to keep a comfortable environment for all patrons.
- No outside food or alcohol permitted.
- Note: wine cakes must be ordered a minimum of 3 days in advance. Wine cakes are non-refundable within 72-hours of your reservation time.
Merlot Meadow Tasting Lounge
Potomac Point Winery is now offering reservations in our outdoor tasting lounge for a true grape to glass experience! Spend the afternoon with a socially distant lounge area in Merlot Meadow, surrounded by newly planted vines. Each reservation includes 2.5 hours to enjoy, and a dedicated wine attendant will guide you through a seated wine tasting; including eight of our most popular wines.
Wine tastings will begin promptly 15 min after your reservation start time. Our picnic menu will be available for purchase, and outside food is permitted.
Best for groups of 4-12 guests. $150/lounge area. Select lounge areas can be combined up to 20 adults, please call our Guest Services coordinator if you would like to book a group of 13-20 guests.
Self-Service & Adult Only Area.
Reserve a picnic table surrounded by vineyard. Our most casual and socially distant experience! Wine is available to enjoy by flight or bottle. This self-service area is perfect for groups of 2-12. Wine & Cheese trays can be purchased from the tasting room or Food & Beverage Tent. Outside food is permitted; bistro food & wine cakes are not available in picnic locations. All picnics require a reservation.
Weekday (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) picnic reservations are complimentary. 2.5-hour reservation.
Weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) 2.5-hour reservation. $25/picnic table for groups of 2-6 guests. $45/two picnic tables for groups of 7-12 guests.
Reservations can be canceled until 24 hours prior to the reservation time.
For more details, please call 540.446.2251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait for your visit.