Re-opening for on-site enjoyment!
Governor Northam has announced the reopening of wineries and restaurants for outdoor seating at 50% capacity beginning Friday, May 15th, 2020! Although we are extremely excited about this announcement and the thought of seeing your beautiful faces again, we are taking this time to prepare the best policies to keep our guests and staff members safe. We know we are blessed to have a business that involves such a large facility, along with 20 acres of open-air picnic locations. Making for a fun-filled day out of the house, while remaining safe and maintaining social distancing requirements. Please read all below details before arriving on-site.
We will be following the governor’s guidelines explicitly, here’s what we are doing to protect your health and peace-of-mind so you can focus on enjoying your time out of the house:
- Reservations are required. All patrons looking to enjoy the winery or grounds must have a reservation (beginning May 15th).
- We will accept reservations with groups from 2 – 10 guests.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- We will be offering 2.5-hour reservation timeslots, to allow multiple guests to enjoy our property each day and permit our staff to appropriately clean each seating area between seating’s.
- We are now offering a New Bistro Menu & Potomac Point Picnic Menu for all picnic locations on-site and to-go!
- We strongly encourage you to pre-order food & beverages through our Guest order form here. This will help us provide you with a smoother, stress-free, low contact visit. Note, wine cakes must be ordered a minimum of 3 days in advance; all other food orders must be placed by 5pm the day prior.
- We have arranged all picnic & dining areas to be physically distanced, and we have limited seating to 50% capacity.