Join the movement! This is a tough time for local wineries, no matter where local is for you. Tasting rooms as we know them are closed down. To help out, they have deemed this Friday, May 22nd “Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night.” It doesn’t need to be fancy, it just needs to be local!
To take part in “Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night” all you need to do is:
1. Get a bottle of local wine and open it May 22nd.
2. Enjoy it with a nice meal – either home-cooked or takeout from your favorite local restaurant (they need your help too!). Potomac Point is offering Vineside pickup service from our restaurant as well!
3. Post picture(s) of the wine or wines online – Instagram or Facebook using hashtag #openlocalwine and #VAwinetogether.
Share why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with.
4. Raise a glass to the winemaker who made it!
5. Drink it and enjoy it with your family.
If you do join us for “Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night” please also mention the winery as well on Facebook and/or Instagram (@PotomacPointWinery). That way we can share your posts around and really make this feel like a celebration. Get ready by ordering your Wine Delivery or Vineside Pickup today!
All are welcome. That means you’re going to see posts from wineries, wine writers, sommeliers and wine lovers from every corner of wine country (we hope). CHEERS!