Potomac Point Winery is looking to “spread its wings” with the addition of a brand-new wall mural! While everyone is cooped up at home, we wanted to help get those artistic juices flowing! We are looking to add an Instagram worthy set of angel wings to the winery and we need your help! The winning design submission will receive wine for a year; with a new, complimentary bottle of wine each month! Contest rules and inspiration photos below! Happy Designing!
- Designs must be in the shape of angel/cherub wings.
- Should be able to translate into a large-scale wall mural (Mural Size: 14.5 feet Wide, 7.5 feet Tall).
- Should be filled with Potomac Point Winery themed items: think grapes, vineyard, wine, cheese, bistro foods, barrels, bottles, glasses, corks, Potomac River, etc.
- Keep in mind our Mediterranean aesthetics and color scheme.
- Maximum of two entries per artist.
Simple as that! Submit your designs by May 31st! All submissions should be sent to Chelsea@potomacpointwinery.com, complete with your contact info and social media handles. Some submissions will be shared on our social media pages; we would love to tag you in your work for additional exposure!
History of the Global Angel Wings Project:
It was created by Colette Miller in 2012, in the streets of Los Angelas, the City of Angels. They were painted to remind humanity that we are the angels of this earth. They are human sized interactive public art pieces, for people to take photos with and become part of the artwork. The first pair of wings struck a large response immediately and spontaneously from people of all backgrounds.
At PPW we believe that anyone can be an angel. We hope this artwork will inspire you and spur an act of kindness to become an “angel” for someone else in need. Here are some of our favorite inspiration photos: