We go together like…Peanut Butter & Jelly!
Now, more than ever, local families need our help. If we work together, we can help those families in need this holiday season. Potomac Point Winery’s annual food drive is back. From November 1st through January 15th we will be collecting large jars of peanut butter & jelly to stock the shelves of S.E.R.V.E (Stafford Emergency Relief through Volunteer Efforts). In exchange for two large jars of peanut butter and/or jelly (28+ ounces) you will receive a ticket for a complimentary glass of select wine!
- Jars of Peanut Butter & Jelly must be 28 ounces or larger
- Please ensure items are not expired
- Enjoy your complimentary glass of La Belle Vie White, Rosé, Chardonnay, Abbinato, Dolce Rubus, Custom White, Coyote Cave, Sangria or Grog!
- During COVID-19, we do require reservations for on-site enjoyment.
- Wine tickets can be used during any bistro reservation. If you do not have a reservation when you drop off your peanut butter & jelly, you will be given a ticket to use on your next visit!