Potomac Point Winery is located on the Grapes and Grain Trail. In addition to your visit to our winery, we hope that you will take a trip along the wine, beer, and spirits trail of Stafford, Spotsylvania and Fredericksburg. There are six stops along the trail, including four award winning wineries, a brewery and a distillery.
- Potomac Point Winery: 540.446.2266
- Hartwood Winery: 540.752.4893
- Lake Anna Winery: 540.895.5085
- Mattaponi Winery: 540.582.2897
- Blue and Grey Brewing Co.: 540.538.2379
- A. Smith Bowman: 540.373.455
Each trail stop has different hours of operation, be sure to contact individual stop to schedule your trip. Purchase a passport at any participating venue for $12/person. Passport includes a complimentary tour of each facility, specialized Grapes and Grains glass and 20% discount off retail merchandise items.