Home for the Holidays
While we all know which holiday foods we will be serving this year, the question of what to drink is perhaps not so easily answered. Our winemaker, David Pagan Castaño, has hand selected which Potomac Point Wines will pair perfectly with popular holiday foods!
- Richland Reserve Viognier 2016 pairs well with Cranberry Sauce, Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing and Corn Pudding.
- Custom Label White pairs well with Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce and difficult relatives.
- Merlot 2015 pairs well with Stuffing, Chocolate Fudge and Corn Pudding.
- Abbinato 2016 pairs well with Mashed Potatoes, Turkey, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole.
- Coyote Cave Red 2016 pairs well with Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, and Honey Baked Ham.
- Cabernet Franc 2015 pairs well with Honey Baked Ham, and Turkey.
- La Belle Vie White 2016 pairs well with Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, and Christmas Cookies.