Due to high demand for tables we operate on a first come, first serve basis for tables and tastings. However, we do require reservations for groups of 8 or more. The only time we take reservations for a group with less than 8 guests is for our Club Members. If you’d like to make a reservation, please call our reservations line at 540.446.2251 or email Reservations@potomacpointwinery.com.
Please note our reservation specialist is not available to take reservations on the weekend and we require a minimum advanced notice of 48 hours. Wine Tastings generally last between 20-40 minutes, depending on the size of your group. Our availability will depend on other booked reservations or private events. Thank You!
Important Reservation Guidelines:
- We ask that everyone have ID on them. We cannot serve anyone who has been asked for ID and does not present it.
- Per Virginia ABC regulations, outside alcohol may not be brought onto the property and will not be tolerated. Additionally, should anyone in your group be intoxicated upon arrival or become intoxicated at our facility, the entire group will be asked to leave.
- We do not allow outside food, except in the picnic pavilion and Chianti’s Corner. Please let us know if you plan to bring outside food to picnic, this way we can let you know if the picnic pavilion has been privately rented during your scheduled visit. You are able to order an assortment of selections from our bistro menu during bistro hours if you sit at one of our served locations.
- We do not allow pets in our Richland Ballroom or D’vine lounge, please let us know in advance if you plan on having your dog with you.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, as we will likely have other groups before and after yours. If you are running more than 15 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate your whole group in a single tasting.
- A credit card will be needed to hold the reservation. Your card will not be charged prior to your visit. It will only be charged if you do not show for your reservation or fail to let us know you are not coming within 24 hours, there is a no show fee of $25.
- Please check-in at the front register upon your arrival.
- Groups of 16 or more may be required to rent a private space and/or be split into groups.
- Please note outside cakes, decorations, games, banners/signs, photographers, bands and DJs are not allowed unless you have rented a private space. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private event.
- Relax & Wine a little!